Researcher's Information - National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences, NIAES
April 1, 2015
I am studying several subjects to manage populations living in an agricultural environment.
- Which factor stabilizes the dynamics of populations?
- How do alien species expand their distribution?
- How does global warming influence the abundance of populations?
- How can we effectively record the population dynamics?
- How can we protect against biological invasions?
Original research papers (since 2002, first author)
- Yamamura K (2014) Estimation of the predictive ability of ecological models. Commun Statist - Simul Comp (DOI:10.1080/03610918.2014.889161)
- Yamamura K (2012) Extended key-factor/key-stage analysis for longitudinal data. J Biopharm Stat 22:1-15
- Yamamura K, Ishimoto M (2009) Optimal sample size for composite sampling with subsampling, when estimating proportion of pecky rice grains in a field. J Agric Biol Environ Stat 14:135-153
- Yamamura K, Matsuda H, Yokomizo H, Kaji K, Uno H, Tamada K, Kurumada T, Saitoh T, Hirakawa H (2008) Harvest-based Bayesian estimation of sika deer populations using state-space models. Popul Ecol 50:131-144
- Yamamura K, Hino A (2007) Estimation of the proportion of defective units by using group testing under the existence of a threshold of detection. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation 36: 949-957
- Yamamura K, Wada T, Urano S (2007) Random median sampling to enhance the precision of population estimates. Popul Ecol 49:357-363
- Yamamura K, Moriya S, Tanaka K, Shimizu T (2007) Estimation of the potential speed of range expansion of an introduced species: characteristics and applicability of the gamma model. Popul Ecol 49:51-62
Yamamura K, Yokozawa M, Nishimori M, Ueda Y, Yokosuka T (2006) How to analyze long-term insect population dynamics under climate change: 50-year data of three insect pests in paddy fields. Popul Ecol 48:31-48
Yamamura K (2004) Dispersal distance of corn pollen under fluctuating diffusion coefficient. Popul Ecol 46:87-101
Yamamura K (2003) Population estimation by a one-release, two-capture experiment. Appl Entomol Zool 38:475-486
Yamamura K, Kishita M, Arakaki N, Kawamura F, Sadoyama Y (2003) Estimation of dispersal distance by mark-recapture experiments using traps: correction of bias caused by the artificial removal by traps. Popul Ecol 45:149-155
Yamamura K, Nemoto H (2003) Sampling plan using grade of infestation to estimate population density. Appl Entomol Zool 38:149-156
Yamamura K, Moriya S, Tanaka K (2003) Discrete random walk model to interpret the dispersal parameters of organisms. Ecol Model 161:151-157
Yamamura K (2002) Dispersal distance of heterogeneous populations. Popul Ecol 44:93-101
Yamamura K (2002) Biodiversity and stability of herbivore populations: influences of the spatial sparseness of food plants. Popul Ecol 44:33-40
Yamamura K, Yokozawa M (2002) Prediction of a geographical shift in the prevalence of rice stripe virus disease transmitted by the small brown planthopper, Laodelphax striatellus (FallÚn) (Hemiptera: Delphacidae), under global warming. Appl Entomol Zool 37:181-190