Top > >About NIAS>
NIAS Library Services
- The NIAS Information System maintains two libraries to serve the needs of researchers, staff and visitors on access to books, journals, periodicals, serial titles and other publications related to agriculture and life sciences.
- Kannondai Main Campus library
- Owashi Campus library
- 9:00 - 17:00 Monday ~ Friday
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and year-end holidays.
- Fill out an application form with your name and affiliation at the reference counter.
- Various services for reading, studying, use of library materials, lending of books and periodicals, and photocopying.
- Lending services are limited to users from research institutes of MAFF.
How to search
- Use the Web-OPAC to search for materials in the collections of the NIAS libraries.
- Photocopying service is available at 20 yen per sheet for self service and 60 yen per sheet plus postage cost for delivery service. Payment must be received before any materials can be sent.