This is a list of research topics available for visiting researchers who are interested in conducting research in NARO. Please take note of the following before making an inquiry:
- (1) This information is to provide a properly matching arrangement between NARO researchers and foreign researchers who are interested in conducting research in NARO. It is not to provide or grantee research fellowship, transportation expenses, or costs of staying in NARO.
- (2) Potential applicants must be PhD degree holders affiliated to a research or academic institution overseas, PhD candidates of a university in Japan or oversea expecting to graduate in academic year 2018, or researchers currently doing post-docs in another institution.
- (3) These research programs are not intended for those who are interested in short visits and internships.
- (4) The period of research shall be decided by mutual consultation between the host researcher and the applicant.
- (5) Unless agreed otherwise, all research results and intellectual property generated from activities in NARO shall be solely owned by NARO.
First, interested applicants have to fill-up all the necessary information in an inquiry form, FORM for visiting researcher to find host laboratory in NARO. Upon receiving your request, the International Relations Office will coordinate with the host researcher and send you a reply.