Welcome to our research group at NARO Central Region Agricultural Research Center (CARC) of Japan. Our group belongs to Crop Development Division in the Hokuriku regional branch. In Asian countries, rice is a staple crop. Besides the yield of rice, Japanese market is conscious of the quality of rice such as grain appearance and palatability, which are often abolished by the recent global warming. By studying the function of genes governing grain quality, we aim to develop methods to control grain quality and breed premium rice.
Please click 'RESEARCH' on the left bar to learn more about our research.
NEWS & TOPICS
- New paper has been accepted! Publications has been updated. (2017.12.18)
- New paper has been accepted! Publications has been updated. A new member has joined. (2017.7.24)
- New paper has been accepted! Publications has been updated. (2017.5.19)
- Our website has been renewed. Research and Publications have been updated! (2017.3.1)
- Research and Publications have been updated! (2015.3.9)
- Our website has just opened! (2014.8.1)